The fast find 220 PLB with GPS includes: Buoyancy pouch, neck lanyard, universal pouch and has a 6 year battery life.
The Kannad Fast find 220 is a potential life saver, it is extremely compact and will slip into the smallest pocket or flight bag compartment. Once activated the unit transmits a unique identification signal along with your current position via the international search and rescue satellite system operated by COSPAS SARSAT on 406 MHz. The signal is then quickly passed to regional search and rescue authorities who can rapidly get to the scene. The Fastfind range is subscription free and does not rely on commercial call centres.
Kannad Fast find 220 also includes a unique SOS LED flash light facility which manually activated to further assist in speeding up your recovery during night time rescues.
- Subscription free and no call charges
- 6 year replaceable battery
- 406 MHz international messaging and 121.5 MHz homing signal
- SOS Morse LED flash light
- 50 channel integral GPS
- Simple three-stage activation
- Minimum of 24 hours continuous operation
- Dimentions: 47 (W) x 106 (L) x 34 (D)mm
PLB-220 with GPS
- Product Code: PLB-220
- Sku PLB-220
- Ex Tax: £165.83