Becker BXP6401-1-(01) 250W Mode S Transponder (Class 1– above 15,000ft)
Same as the BXP6401-2-(01) above but with higher power output.
Based on proven ultra-compact and robust equipment technology, outstanding performance and low power-consumption. Utilizing an external address-module for air-craft data. This unique solution prevents programming errors and offers advantages in case of maintenance.
- Transmit power ≥250 Watt
- VFR/IFR operation up to 50,000 feet
- Standard input for parallel Blind-Encoder
- Supplementary serial input for Becker Blind-Encoder
- RS 422/RS 232 interface for ADSB-capability in combination with suitable data-source
- Supply voltage 14 to 33V DC
- Software certified to DO178 B Level C
- Operating temperature - 20°C to + 55°C (short-time +70°C)
Additional Benefits: directly exchangeable with ATC4401 (same dimensions and connectors), worldwide Net of licensed Becker-Service-Points.