Garmin GTX 335 for G1000
All-inclusive 1090 MHz ADS-B “Out” Transponder Solution
- Satisfies NextGen equipage requirements for ADS-B “Out”
- 1090 MHz output enables aircraft to operate at any altitude, in airspace around the globe
- Combines Mode S Extended Squitter (ES) transponder and optional WAAS/GPS position source in a single unit
- Useful display features include flight time, count-up and count-down timers, plus current pressure altitude readout
- Easy replacement for your existing transponder, with common 1.65-inch tall form factor
For aircraft operators looking to satisfy the ADS-B “Out” equipage rules as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, the Garmin GTX 335 ES transponder offers the ideal one-box, one-swap solution. It’s optionally available with a built-in WAAS GPS position source – so everything needed to meet compliance standards for a certified ADS-B “Out” solution can be provided with this simple all-in-one package installation.