PowerFlarm Core - ADSB, modes C&S Rx & Flarm Tx/Rx.
POWERFLARM – SEE WHAT YOU ARE MISSING
The new PowerFLARM will make sure that you don’t miss those aircraft that were previously out of your range.
- Extended Range - See conflicts earlier
- Antenna diversity – Second antenna to extend the range below
- ADS-B & Transponder receiver
- Fully compatible with all FLARM devices and displays
- Easy installation behind the panel
Small enough to fit behind the instrument panel, PowerFlarm Core offers huge flexibility in installation.
PowerFLARM® CORE is a rugged PowerFLARM® solution for fixed installation. PowerFLARM Core is installed "hidden" behind the instrument panel or in the avionics compartment and passes PowerFLARM® traffic information to third party display systems. Many specialized display solutions are available, additionally nearly all leading Moving-Map Systems are capable of displaying PowerFLARM® Data.
To obtain full collision warning it is essential that Core is used with a suitable Flarm display; using a Moving Map system alone will not achieve this.
It is plug and play with any Butterfly and V3+ and V4+ displays.
All the Cores now have audio hardware at the same price as the previous versions.
If a customer intends to use audio out, a license for that is required. To purchase a license, simply tell us the serial number of the device and we will sell you a license file for this device and send it by email.
Optional features (please see PowerFlarm + ADS-B Accessories):
- second FLARM radio channel
- IGC - Note that the IGC needs to be activated and then the unit calibrated and this can add 2 weeks to the process. Calibration charge is extra
- GARMIN TIS interface
- EASA Minor Change
- Obstacle database Alps
Audio is connected to one pin of the DB-9 connector (pin 1). Customer or installer then connects this and ground to his speaker / headset / Intercom.
PowerFLARM® Core can operate two independent FLARM® antennas. In contrast to normal FLARM®-systems it features enhanced range and better coverage. So it has potential use in higher speed aircraft and also those with metal fuselages where a single antenna can blank the signal.
In the box:
- PowerFLARM Core Basic Device (EU-Version)
- ADS-B -Antenna
- External Display Systems
- Moving Map GPS Systems
- GARMIN® Moving Maps with TIS Interface