D2 Delta Aviator Watch with Brown Leather Band
Click Image for Gallery
The Latest Evolution in Wrist-worn GPS Flight Navigation
- Premium GPS aviator watch with dynamic colour mapping, NEXRAD weather, automatic flight logging and alerts for course deviations, pattern altitudes and more
- Synchronize with your avionics for enhanced GPS navigation and mapping data
- Smart notifications help you keep in touch on the go, while sport watch functions offer wrist-based heart rate, activity profiles, fitness tracking and more
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with audio panel or headset (sold separately) equipped with Bluetooth® technology for phone-free listening.
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 18 hours in GPS mode (depending on settings)
The Garmin D2 family of premium GPS aviator watches was the first to put true global flight navigation capability on the wrists of forward-looking pilots and flying enthusiasts. Now, with our D2 Delta series, we’ve brought this technology to whole new levels of capability and connectivity. With advanced aviation and sport watch functions, these sleek new designs — available in 3 sizes — accent your style while helping to navigate your day. These watches also include handy features such as storage for up to 500 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
Fly Direct-to or Navigate Flight Plans
Using its built-in worldwide airport database, the D2 Delta aviator watch lets you access our signature Direct-to and Nearest routing functions by simply pressing either of 2 dedicated buttons. So, you can fly straight to the location or waypoint of your choice — or find the nearest airport if you need to land quickly. You can also view your flight path in relation to nearby navaids, airports, intersections and other surface features on the watch’s full-colour moving map — or follow the instrument-like HSI course needle to your destination. It’s easy to pan and zoom the moving map to quickly expand your view of airports, waypoints, weather activity and VFR reference features such as roads, cities, bodies of water and more. And by setting your own waypoints, you can navigate to any location not included in the database. In fact, you can even create Mark on Target waypoints to easily reference — and return to — locations over which you’ve flown.
Enhanced Cockpit Connectivity
Ask about case size (this one is 47mm), colours and maps included and we can check which others are available.
Check availability first.