LX NAV S80 Standalone Digital Vario and Navigation System with Moving Map
Click Image for Gallery
LX NAV S80 80mm standalone digital vario and navigation system with moving map.
- Standalone digital variometer, final glide calculator and navigation system with moving map.
- Extremely bright 3.5'' (9cm) colour display, readable in all sunlight conditions with the ability to adjust the backlight.
- Two rotary switches (knobs) with push button function and three push buttons are used for input.
- GPS and PDA inputs/outputs
- Flarm Indication, when Flarm is connected to the GPS port
- Additional Flarm radar screen and artificial horizon
- Inertial assisted high precision pressure sensors
- Built-in voice module and AHRS
- Easy firmware upgrades via SD card
- Fast wind calculation with external compass
- Indicator Ø80mm, 80x80x45mm
- Sensor box: 65x45x85mm
- Consumption at 12V 250mA
- ARM Cortex-M4 processor running on 160MHz
- 3.5'' QVGA sunlight readable screen with 1200nits
- QVGA (320*240pixels) sunlight readable display
- Digital temperature compensated pressure sensors for altitude and airspeed
- inertial platform 3 axis digital +-6g accelerometer, 4 gyroscopes (for inertial vario, AHRS and wind calculation)
- Smooth audio output
- Audio equalizer
- integrated synthesized speech output
- audible thermal assistant
- External SD card for configuration,flarmnet and firmware update
- 2 rotary switches (knobs) with push button function and 3 push buttons are used for input
- ALS (ambient light sensor)
- AHRS (please see the LX Nav Glider Variomoter Accessories Section)