ATR 833a OLED Transceiver
The ATR833A is a VHF radio in 160mm format with the new channel separation of 8.33kHz. The channel spacing can be switched between 25kHz and 8.33kHz.
The built-in voice controlled intercom operates up to 4 microphones (2 standard, 2 dynamic). In many cases no extra intercom is required. This saves cost and weight. All headsets are separately adjustable. Using similar headsets a 4-place intercom can be built-up.
In addition to the standard functions there are 2 memory functions available: Up to 100 frequencies can be stored together with an identifier. In addition, the 10 last used frequencies can be recalled easily. The OLED display gives perfect readability under all lighting conditions.
- VHF transceiver with 6W output power in 160mm format
- Satisfies upcoming equipage requirement for 8.33kHz channel spacing
- Automatic selection of 8.33kHz/25kHz spacing
- OLED display for best readability under all conditions
- Dual-watch technology, simultaneous monitoring of two frequencies
- Voice controlled intercom for up to 4 microphones, can be deactivated for use with external intercom
- Memory for up to 100 user-definable named frequencies
- Easy recall of the 10 last used frequencies
- Configurable energy saving mode
- Dimensions 160 x 41.3 x 175mm
- Weight ca. 800g
- Power supply voltage 13.75V DC
- Current (standby) ca. 150mA
- Current (transmitting) ca. 1.8A
- HF Transmitter power 6W
- Audio output power 4W