TQ KRT 2 8.33 Transceiver and Trig TT 21 in Metal Box with Cordura Case
With cordura carry case and carry strap with securing D rings for easy fixing.
- Steel Box, enclosed in a cordura case
- Size: 230mm x 220mm x 90mm
- Weight: 3.7kg excluding charger
- Battery:12V, 4.1 A/H NiMh
- Operating Time: In excess of 12 hours from a fully charged battery
- Extended Operation: The unit comes with a cable for external power supply and it will switch automatically from internal to external battery for long flights
- Charger: Separate Ansmann Automatic ACS110 110-230V
- Charge Time: 6 to 8 hours with a fully discharged battery.
- The charger will automatically switch to trickle charge mode when the batteries are fully charge.
- Antenna: Supplied with Flexible Stub Antenna as standard for both the KRT 2 and the transponder.
In addition it is supplied with 3m cable with connectors fitted and ground plane for remote mounting of the transponder antenna. The KRT 2 should not need an external antenna.
Available to order only.